The user uses the information on the site at their own risk and at their own risk alone. It is only provided for informational purposes. The information is not guaranteed to be accurate, good, or complete by Salvage Yard, and the company is not liable for any mistakes, omissions, or inaccuracies therein or for any user’s reliance on the information. The decision as to whether or not the information is suitable for personal use rests entirely with the user.
The Information We Collect
- When you use the Digital Services, such as when you sign up for newsletters, order subscriptions, create an account, or register for a membership via the Digital Services, we collect the information you provide. Your contact, billing, and demographic data may be included in this data.
- You might be asked to submit specific information if you decide to take part in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion, event, or other similar activity.
- When purchasing a gift membership, you may also provide information about third parties, such as a friend’s contact information.
- In order to automatically collect information, pixels and cookies are used. In addition to details about how you and others use, interact with, or react to the Digital Services, this could also include details about your device and browser, such as your IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers. This might happen while a digital service is running in the background on your device or while you are actively interacting with it.
- The precise location data of your device is available when location services are enabled.
- This includes business associates, data suppliers, and social media platforms.
How We Use The Data
- To fulfill your requests and offer you digital services, which might include recommending or delivering tailored content. Please be aware that we only use your payment card information—including your card number and expiration date—for specific tasks like processing your transaction (including, if applicable, recurring payments), giving you the goods or services you’ve requested, and defending our rights or the rights of others.
- To gain knowledge of users of digital services and to evaluate how you and others use and respond to digital services.
- To get in touch with you and send you advertising and promotional materials.
- For the distribution of interest-based advertisements, cross-device linking, and gauging the success of marketing and advertising campaigns, among other things.
- To defend our rights as well as those of others.
How We Share Data
- Within the business network of Salvage Yard.
- Our services and transactions with third-party service providers.
- We work with partners, organizations, and service providers that provide advertising and marketing-related services to understand how you and others interact with our content.
- When interacting with our Digital Services, for example, users mix the tools and services provided by social networking platforms and similar services.
- Our business partners, such as when we jointly market co-branded goods or services.
- Such parties were necessary to protect our rights, as required by law, and during commercial transactions.
- Either with your permission or in accordance with your instructions.
- We use a range of security technologies and procedures to safeguard information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- The management of Digital Services is the responsibility of the United States of America. The United States or other countries may process and store information.
- Users under the age of 13 are not permitted to access Digital services.
- The Terms of Service, which control how you use the Digital Services, include this Privacy Notice. Any complaints relating to your use of the Digital Services (including how we use your information) will be settled in line with the Terms of Service’s dispute resolution clause.
- Residents of California and visitors from Europe are subject to additional disclosures and rights. These are listed in this privacy notice’s footer.
A participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which enables websites to make money from advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.de, and Amazon.co.uk, is Salvage Yard.
Salvageyard.net is a member of several affiliate marketing programs, which enables us to make money from sales generated by links to retailer websites. Each product on Salvageyard.net has undergone independent investigation, testing, or editorial staff approval. We only endorse goods in which we have complete confidence, always thinking of the buyer. The products we highlight on our website are only chosen based on editorial and product testing standards; there are no affiliate marketing or advertising alliances involved.